I'm glad you're here. Please share your thoughts, wisdom, and insights . . . leave a comment.
Whatever It Takes Challenge
“W.I.T. – Whatever it Takes. Simply dial ’10.’ Our goal is that every guest leaves satisfied.”
I think it’s a great goal for a business, but….
If every person, the operative word being every person, made it a goal to do whatever it takes to make their relationships mutually satisfying and blessed.
Think about it….
- wife would faithfully show love and respect.
- husband would consistently show love and understanding.
- employee would work hard and do their best always.
- employer would lead wisely, praise often, and pay well.
- child would be loving, obedient, and respectful.
- parent would be loving, patient, nurturing, and wise.
- service provider would work hard and stay cheerful.
- customer would be kind and appreciative.
I’m sure we could go on and on.
What if . . . every Christian did “whatever it takes” to love like Jesus. To love God with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength; and love their neighbor like themselves.
We go out of our way at Christmas to love and care for one another.
We may even make a special effort for someone’s birthday, an anniversary, or Valentine’s Day.
What if we made the same holiday effort everyday?
Sometime this weekend talk with your family about taking a Whatever it Takes Challenge.
Make a card for each family member with W.I.T. written on it. Ask them to carry it with them everyday for a week and make notes of the times they do “whatever it takes” to love like Jesus.
Invite your friends to participate. Your small group. Share it on Facebook.
Who knows how we could change the world if we each consistently shared the light of God’s love by doing W.I.T.
Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Colossians 3:23
Whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father. Colossians 3:15