I am looking for stories that will encourage and inspire readers to live in faith, stay faithful in hope, and find joy in loving Jesus and others. Especially those that have to do with our relationships.
Answer the question . . .
How does seeking God’s kingdom and His righteousness look in my life?
Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and He will give you everything you need. Matthew 6:33
My word for the year is SEEK.
The focus here will be the importance of seeking God’s will and the blessings of following His plans and purposes.
What are you seeking this year? How has God revealed His will to you? Have you found it hard to follow God’s will? What challenges have you faced as you attempted to trust God’s will for you? How has God helped you in the struggle to seek Him first, to obey Him, and to trust that He will give you everything you need?
What my readers expect from Counting My Blessings:
I am looking for guest posts that fall into any of the above categories.
- Posts should be between 900 and 1200 words.
- Post must be original and not published on any other website/blog/
- Please submit posts in HTML format.
- Images are not required but any images must include proper attribution.
- Include a short author bio and photo for the bottom of the post.
* I reserve the right to edit post formatting to better fit my site. It that occurs you will be sent an edited version prior to publishing for your approval.
How to Submit
Please send all submissions to deb[@]debwolf.com. Be sure you include the words Guest Post in the subject line.
*I’m sorry I will not be able to accept all submissions for use at Counting My Blessings. You will be notified within one week of your submission.
Thank you so much for considering a guest post for Counting My Blessings.