The other day I received a card from Rev which read, “Thank you for bringing World Vision into our lives.”
I smile each time I see the cover of the child sponsorship folder and read – thank you for changing my life. The truth is that partnering with World Vision has changed our lives.
World Vision changes lives.
We are so convinced that child sponsorship through World Vision changes lives that I became a Child Ambassador.
To quote the WV site, Child Ambassadors:
Are passionate volunteers who know first hand the life changing impact of sponsoring a child. Out of an overflow of love and compassion, Child Ambassadors work to improve the lives of children and families living in poverty by inspiring others in their community to sponsor a child, too.
World Vision Helps Transform Communities Through Child Sponsorship
The best way to change the lives of children is to change the world in which they live. And the best way to change their world is to foster self-sufficiency within their communities. This is what World Vision child sponsorship does.
Now you know a little more about the ways sponsorship changes the lives of children, their families, and their communities, but I also want to tell you how World Vision has blessed us and changed our lives.
- We see the world as much bigger than just our own little environment.
- We are thrilled by each photo, note, and progress report sent from our sponsored children.
- We love knowing that our $1.15 a day can provide clean water, nutritious food, health care, education, spiritual nurturing, and more.
- We are blessed to be able to pray for our sponsored children by name.
- We like being able to send small gifts for our children to enjoy.
- We thank God that He has made this possible for us; that we don’t live in poverty and that we are able to help.
God provided the opportunity for me to go to Bolivia and to see first hand the blessing of partnering with the ministry of World Vision. I wish I could share each moment of meeting the children whose faces are pictured above with you.
If you would like to know more about our trip, visit the World Vision link at the top of the page where I have links to every post written about our time in Bolivia.
Take a moment to watch the video – Imagine:
Whenever you possibly can, do good to those who need it. Never tell your neighbors to wait until tomorrow if you can help them now. Proverbs 3:27-28 (GN)